Scuba Tune Up
Has it been a while since you’ve been scuba diving? Do you feel like your scuba skills and knowledge are a bit rusty? The Scuba Tune-up is just the refresher you need. It reacquaints you with diving so that you’re back to feeling comfortable in the underwater world in less than a day.
Brush up on your scuba knowledge and skills. Improve your diving ability, and get your scuba gear ready for your next scuba vacation or diving holiday.
What You Learn:
You go over scuba knowledge you learned during your initial training. Then, practice fundamental skills in a pool or a confined water area. You review:
- Safe diving practice
- Dive planning fundamentals
- Problem management
- Breathing air at depth
- Recreational diving and dive tables: basic knowledge
- Recreational diving and dive tables: dive planning
日本片在线看的免费网站To complete your Tune up, you will head to the pool with an Adventure Scuba Instructor or Divemaster to brush up on you in-water skills.
The Scuba Review course is particularly beneficial if you:
- Are a PADI Open Water Diver course referral student who wants a refresher prior to making your open water training dives
- Are a PADI Scuba Diver who wants to upgrade to Open Water Diver
- Just havent scuba dived in a while and want to get aclimated again
- To take Scuba Tune-up, you must have a scuba diver certification or be enrolled in a scuba certification course.
- Be at least 10 years old
The PADI Scuba Review can also be completed on through . Once you’ve completed the online course, contact Adventure Scuba to arrange for a pool session with one of our instructors or divemasters to refresh your diving skills.
Please Contact Us for additonal information.